Welcome to the 13th Annual Ancaster Heritage Days Tournament & Festival!
Congratulations to the Heritage Days Tournament Raffle Winners:
First Prize $3000: Rick Cipolla
Ticket sold by the Ancaster U18Girls
Second Prize $2000: Angelo DiFelice
Ticket sold by the Ancaster U15Boys
Third Prize $1000: Bev Bradstock
Ticket sold by the Ancaster U15Girls
Thank you to all the teams that helped sell tickets and to the parents, relatives and community members who purchased tickets this year!
Where are the Tournament & Festival Rules?
The Ancaster Heritage Day Tournament and Festival (HDT) is one of
Canada’s largest one-weekend youth outdoor soccer tournaments in history. With
300+ teams, 500 volunteers, 30+ vendors and a total attendance of over 15,000
people including players and their families,
members, sponsors and
more, it’s an event with endless fun and the best
See our FAQ's Here:
What steps do I complete before the Tournament?
- Register for HDT at the top left corner of this page.
- Add all of your teams players and officials to the online roster.
- Attend our pre-tournament registration on June 1st and June 2nd with the following items:
- Printed roster and game sheets
- OSA Player & Official Books
- Travel Permit (Out-of-District Teams Only)
When is the Registration Deadline?
- Your team must be Registered and Paid in Full by May 15th, 2016
When does my team play, and how long are the games?
- U9 - U12 Boys play (2) games on Saturday, June 4th. Each game consists of (2) 20 minute halves.
- U9 - U12 Girls play (2) games on Sunday, June 5th. Each game consists of (2) 20 minute halves.
- U13 - U18 Boys and Girls are guaranteed (3) games over the tournament weekend. Each game consists of (2) 25 minutes halves.
What is the Cost?
- U9 - U10 Festival: $200.00
- U11 - U12 Festival: $225.00
- U13 - U18 Tournament: $450.00
- This can also be found by clicking "Register" in the top left-hand corner
What other teams are currently registered?
How do I choose my team's Division?
- HDT's registration system will allow you to choose "Gold", "Silver", or "Bronze" for your team's preferred Division:
- FOR COMPETITIVE TEAMS:Gold: Regional/Strong District team | Silver: District team | Bronze: New/Inexperienced District team
- FOR FESTIVAL TEAMS:Gold:Target team | Silver: Strong Development team | Bronze: New Development team
- Our registration system also gives you the opportunity to provide additional details regarding your team's strength and current level of play - we recommend you give as much information as possible!
My team is from out of town. Where do I stay?
What else can I expect from the 13th Annual Ancaster heritage Days Tournament and Festival?
- HDT isn't just a tournament and festival, it's a unique event celebrating the sport of soccer in Canada! Our free lunches for Festival Teams provided by Maple Lodge plus wide variety of other food vendors in our Marketplace aim to please every soccer player and family member! You'll love the sport-specific vendors such as Locust Performance Products, and the kids will have a blast on our bouncy castles! We're excited to welcome back the Chevrolet Skills Program for it's second year - and don't forget to smile for the cameras provided by Future Stars Photography! As our DJ keeps the party going all day long, HDT is a Memorable Event you'll never forget!
How can I follow HDT leading up to the tournament?