Welcome to the 15th Annual Ancaster Heritage Days Tournament & Festival!
The Ancaster Heritage Day Tournament and Festival (HDT) is one of Canada’s largest one-weekend youth outdoor soccer tournaments in history. With 300+ teams, 500 volunteers, 20+ vendors and a total attendance of over 15,000 people including players and their families, spectators, community members, sponsors and more, it’s an event with endless fun and the best competition!
Ancaster Heritage Day's Tournament
What steps do I complete before the Tournament?
- Register for HDT at the top left corner of this page.
- Add all of your teams players and officials to the online roster.
- On Wednesday May 30th and Thursday May 31st we will be running
pre-tournament registration at the Ancaster
Rotary Centre, 385 Jerseyville Rd W, Ancaster from 5pm - 8pm.
- Attend our pre-tournament registration on May 30th and May 31st with the following items:
- Printed Roster and game sheets (log in to member area to complete this)
- OSA Player & Official Books
- Travel Permit (Out-of-District Teams Only)
When is the Registration Deadline?
- Your team must be registered and paid in full by May 12th, 2018
When does my team play, and how long are the games?
- U9 - U12 Boys play (2) games on Saturday. Each game consists of (2) 20 minute halves.
- U9 - U12 Girls play (2) games on Sunday. Each game consists of (2) 20 minute halves.
- U13 - U18 Boys and Girls are guaranteed (3) games over the tournament weekend. Each game consists of (2) 25 minutes halves.
What is the Cost?
- U9 - U10 Festival: $215.00
- U11 - U12 Festival: $230.00
- U13 - U18 Tournament: $460.00
- This can also be found by clicking "Register" in the top left-hand corner
What other teams are currently registered?
How do I choose my team's Division?
- HDT's registration system will allow you to choose "Gold", "Silver", or "Bronze" for your team's preferred Division:
- FOR COMPETITIVE TEAMS:Gold: Regional/Strong District team | Silver: District team | Bronze: New/Developing District team
- FOR FESTIVAL TEAMS:Gold:Target team | Silver: Strong Development team | Bronze: New Development team
- Our registration system also gives you the opportunity to provide additional details regarding your team's strength and current level of play - We recommend you give as much information as possible!
My team is from out of town. Where can we stay?
What else can I expect from the 15th Annual Ancaster Heritage Days Tournament and Festival?
- HDT isn't just a tournament and festival, it's a unique event celebrating the sport of soccer in Canada! Here's what you can look forward to:
- A wide variety of other food vendors in our Marketplace aim to please every soccer player and family member!
- You'll love the sport-specific vendors, and the kids will have a blast on our bouncy castles!
- Don't forget to smile for the cameras provided by Future Stars Photography!
- We have a DJ who keeps the party going all day long
- HDT is a Memorable Event you'll never forget!
How can I follow HDT leading up to the tournament?